<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Saturday, January 01, 2011


Happy 2011 to All!!!~ (^_~)

May everyone be happy and healthy throughout the year!

Missed the beautiful fireworks for the countdown to year 2011 from year 2010 but instead had a super simple countdown session over at Jeremy's house together with Dear Dear, Hui Khim, Mei Juan and Eng Sheng. However, managed to catch the Taiwan's fireworks on TV this time and realised they have such awesome fireworks displays nehz. I want to go Taiwan at least once in my life for the countdown to new year party. I want to be there personally to witness the beautiful sight! *LoLx*

Well... Another year had passed and here comes another new year!!! I shall take a peep into what was my resolution set for 2010 and whether did I managed to get it all done or at least most of it are done. =P

(1) Get back to school and enter SIM (RMIT or UOL) in either July 2010 or January 2011. In short, to register for a place in University. - I did! I am going back to school in January 2011 to be a student again!!!~~~ I am an RMIT student doing my Bachelor of Business ( Management )!!! (^_^)


(2) Stick to the current job well and *cross fingers* that boss is not as bad as how we imagine her to be. - Previous "evil" boss had left and replaced by somebody much nicer. Thus I am still here in this company and another plus point is that I am under company's sponsorship programme for my degree course. (^_~)


(3) Pass my driving test in January 2010. - I PASS!!! *JuMpInG iN JoY*

(4) Be nicer to Dear Dear and hope we can celebrate many many more years of anniversaries. (^_^) - We just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary on 11 December 2010! *wInKz* But this shall still be included in every year's resolution. *LoLx*


(5) More meet-ups with friends ( Especially Hui Shan and "Companies", Wan Zhen and "Companies" and BJs ) - I did managed to meet up with Hui Shan and "companies" in year end and met up with Wan Zhen and "companies" for a couple of times this year. Did not managed to meet up with any BJ-ers. (T_T)


(6) Travel to Japan / Taiwan / Bangkok with Dear Dear (Just 2 of us alone) *Wish UpOn thE StArS* - Did not travel to these named countries with Dear Dear. But we did went to Bintan, Genting and Kuala Lumpur together and it's just 2 of us! So... Is it consider as "done"?


(7) Travel to Bali / Bintan / Redang Island / Bangkok with Hui Khim during Summer season. - Did not travel to these places with Hui Khim as well. But we did went to Phuket in May 2010 for our "retreat" cum wifey celebration. (^_^) Can I consider this as "done" as well? *LoLx*


(8) Save more money and kick away the "impulse buying" habit. - Think I did not fulfil this resolutions. Must add this into my 2011 new year resolutions again and make sure I really do it this time round.


(9) Learn to do more different kinds of make-up looks. - No time for such "learnings" lehz. *LoLx*


(10) Stay healthy by doing more exercises and eating less fattening food. - Did not stayed healthy... Instead was being sent to hospital for quite a number of bags of drips. (T_T)

After reviewing the resolutions for last year... Not much sense of satisfaction nehz. Haas... It's like minority of it done only? This year will have more new year resolutions already. Because what wasn't achieved last year will have to be added into this year's new year resolutions to be achieve. *cRoSs FiNgErS*

And of course there must be some new resolutions for the new year right? Haas... New resolutions for 2011 shall begins like this:-

(1) Study hard hard and do my best to score as many distinctions or higher distinctions as possible for all the modules. Hmmm... Worse come to worse... At least a "Credit" okies? *wIsH uPoN tHe StArS*

(2) More meet-ups with friends ( Especially Hui Shan and "Companies" ( Despite Man Chui and Alvin are unable to make it for gathering as often ) , Wan Zhen and "Companies" and of course my lovely BJ-ers ( Must at least meet up twice or thrice this year !!! ) )!!!


(3) Travel to Japan / Taiwan - Kaoshiung / Bangkok / Korea with Dear Dear (Just 2 of us alone) *Wish UpOn thE StArS tHaT aT LeAsT wE gEt tO gO oNe oF tHe CoUnTrIeS StAtEd HeRe*


(4) Travel to Bali / Bintan / Redang Island / Taiwan - Taipei with Hui Khim during Summer season for our "wifey" celebration. (^_^)


(5) Be nicer to Dear Dear and hope we can celebrate many many more years of anniversaries. (^_^) ( I am greedier this year. I don't want to just celebrate our 3rd year anniversary together. I want to forever be celebrating 11 December with Dear Dear!!!~~~ )


(6) Save more money and kick away the "impulse buying" habit. ( I must start to keep my cards at home and bring only sufficient cash out for shopping so I don't overspend most of the time ) *cRoSsEd FiNgErS & HoPe I rEaLLy cAn ReSiSt & cOnQuEr tHiS!*


(7) Do not sign up any unnecessary packages / offers ( Including beauty packages, insurance packages, investment packages and credit cards offers ).


(8) Get Dear Dear to apply for a flat or at least to set up an account with Housing Development Board ( HDB ) so we can ballot for any new and good flat for our future if opportunities arises.


(9) Stay at home more to relax or "hibernate" or to complete assignments instead of going out for shopping or partying. ( Hmmm... Somehow this point seems to comply with point 1 and point 5. And I really do hope this comes true... *LoLx* )


(10) Stay healthy by doing more exercises and visiting gyms or stadium more often and eating less fattening and fried food. ( I must slim down and then keep myself fit to maintain my weight at a maximum of 43kg! *rOfL* )


Last but not least, hope can be everyone including myself will be happy throughout the year and nothing bad will happen... No No... *sHaKeS HeAd* Is much much much happier this year! *wiNkZ* 好的来,坏的去!!! (^_~)



5:13 PM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com